I decided to make a steam folder for all the games I got from the summer sale. Your critique is always welcome.
-Tutorial for PC-
1. Download file into to a place you can find later
2. Go to this link -> [link]
3. Press Get Started and go to the right hand corner and make sure it is displaying .jpeg, .png, and .gif
4. Export the file
5. Select all sizes
6. Save As to an easy to find location
7. Create a new folder and right click on it and go to properties.
8. Go to customize > Change Icon > Browse > Select Picture
9. Congrats on the new Icon.
10. Save all your games to your new folder